Thursday, September 3, 2009

Here Comes the Moon


For the past couple of nights, I've been in a moon picture
taking frenzy. I love the moon and anything celestial. I
put the camera on my tripod on the night setting and began
snapping away. I wish I had a better camera...maybe for
Christmas? I think my little Kodak Easyshare does a pretty
fair job. These pics were taken the night of Sept. 1st.


To the lower left of the moon is the planet Jupiter.


I've found that a little bit of cloud cover and trees make
for a more interesting picture.

5 comments:

Jane said...

you know what i'm gonna say.... MOOOON!!!!! :-)

Luv Me Do said...

You don't know how many times I tried to take this exact picture tonight.

Ann S. said...

I'll be posting more mooooooooon pics tomorrow! Stay tuned.

Kelly said...

Tonight is a full moon! Can't wait to see more MOOOON pix!!! These are great! I like the last one best... wicked!!!! :o)

Kay R. said...

Awesome pictures! I think your camera does a great job. Or maybe it's the photographer :D
I've never had any luck taking moon shots. A new camera is on my Christmas wish list, too!