Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Geese of Morningside


Canadian geese like to hang around the pond at my mom's
place at Morningside. My niece Julia snapped this picture.
She's becoming quite the photographer! You can see more
of Julia's pictures on her fab blog, "Imagine."


Julia also took this awesome photo of one of the geese
struttin' his stuff. My sister Kay took the next two photos.
She has a really cool blog called "Three Sixty Five."


I love the old boat in the background.


Here's a great shot of the geese flying off the pond. Thanks
again to Kay and Julia for these wonderful pictures! My niece
Sarah also has her own rad blog called "Inspired By Life." I
love you guys!!!

4 comments:

Kay R. said...

Thanks for posting these photos! And thanks for the shout out! Julia's pics are much better than mine, I think. She is becoming a good photographer.

Ann S. said...

Yes she is and so are you! All of your pictures are awesome! Thanks for letting me post them. I won't forget to take my camera to the Side next time :-)

Jane said...

Neat pics of the geese! I was there today to say hi to Mom, but I didn't see any of the geese there.

Kelly said...

Cool geese pix! They can be mean...better watch out! I remember house sitting for the Sissoms and rounding up the geese everynight... ugh! That's the craziest job I ever had!!! :o)