Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"You keep your past by having sisters. As you get older, they're the only ones who don't get bored if you talk about your memories." ~ Deborah Moggach


Happy Birthday to my big sister, Kay! She turns
57 years young today.


Kay is also an awesome wife, mother and grandmother.
Although we're only 6 years apart, I always felt like I
had a second mom when we were growing up. Kay also
turned me on to the Beatles...thank you, sis :)


Happy Birthday, sis! I love you and I'm so
very blessed to have you as my sister!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Love the quote!! Love my sisters!!

Ann S. said...

I love you guys too! Don't know what I would do without you!

Kay R. said...

Wow! Thanks for the awesome birthday tribute, Ann!! Makes me wanna cry. I am so blessed to have both you and Jane as my sisters. Could not have asked for better, cause you two are the best! Glad you are mine! Love and hugs to both of you, and thanks again, Ann, for putting me on your blog :o)

Kelly said...

Very sweet!!! Love the quote and old pics!!! Happy Birthday, Ma!!!