Saturday, February 6, 2010

“The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event” ~ Unknown Author


Terry and I ventured out into the snow to get some pictures.
We walked around the house, down in the cemetary adjacent
to our backyard and up the street. It was very icy and I was
afraid of falling and busting not only my derriere, but my
camera as well.


The cemetary, which is always a peaceful place to walk was
even more serene with the snowfall. Here's Terry looking at
something in the snow. Not sure what it was.


We don't get this kind of snowfall in Tennessee much anymore,
so you savor every moment of it. This picture was taken from
the cemetary walking back up the hill toward our house. Love
the sunburst and the shadows on the snow.

3 comments:

Kay R. said...

Pretty snow pix! I especially like the last two.

Jane said...

The last 2 are my favs, too!

Kelly said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow! I miss it! Wish it lasted a little longer. Pretty pics! Love footprints in the snow!