Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Art of Nature


I've really been getting into close up or macro photography.
I love to experiment with that setting on my camera. This is
dried Baby's Breath.


I love collecting seashells from places that we've
been over the years.


Makes me want to get back to the beach! I collected these
shells at the beach in Destin, Florida. They're very special
to me.


I love drying flowers and making arrangements
out of them. It's amazing that they've kept their
color.

"All art is but imitation of nature."
~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

3 comments:

Jane said...

I love the macro photography pics! Keep them coming! The shells look nice! :-)

Kay R. said...

Very cool close ups! That's my fave thing to do with my camera. I love the shells, but I think the dried flower pic is my favorite. Nice!

Kelly said...

Baby's Breath pic is really pretty!!! :o)