Thursday, February 11, 2010

"A snowflake is one of God's most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together!" ~ Unknown Author


I told you guys that I took a ton of snow pictures :) I hope
you're not getting tired of them.


This shot was taken from Celia Drive looking toward our
house. You can barely see the roof sticking up from the
Leyland Cypress trees. I call those trees our living fence.


View of the cemetary from Celia Drive. Beautiful!




This picture was taken in the field adjacent to our house.
The plowed furrows of the field make the snow look like
a white, sandy beach.

2 comments:

Kay R. said...

I never grow tired of snow pics! Love the sunburst ones. And the last one does remind me of a beach and makes me want to go someplace warm! :0) Great shots! Keep 'em coming.

Jane said...

I don't get tired of snow pictures either, personally! I love how the shadows look blue in snow. I hear we may be in for some more snow this weekend. Get your camera ready!! :-)