Monday, November 30, 2009

Rural Smith County Tennessee


Saturday afternoon me and Terry got the Jeep out and took
a road trip. Of course I took the camera. I never pass up an
opportunity to get some pictures for my blog. We headed out
past the Carthage Junction toward Lancaster, Tennessee. We
took these pictures in and around rural Smith County.


The valleys, hollows and farmland in this area of Tennessee
are absolutely gorgeous.




We wouldn't mind owning a few hundred acres.


I love this shot and would love to live in that house!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Really great pictures!! That is beautiful country! Wouldn't it be awesome to have that little house in the valley?

Ann S. said...

Me and Terry always talk about how we would love to own that house!

Kelly said...

Love the gnarely trees on the last one!