Friday, November 6, 2009

Pictures from the Garden


I found these weird, little pod looking things when I was
cleaning out our Iris beds yesterday. I have no earthly
idea what they are, but they're pretty cool looking.


They look like seed pods of some sort, but when you squeeze
them this brownish powder comes out.


This is what's left of our clematis flowers. I think it's kind
of pretty.




This is how our garden spot looks in the Fall. It's kind of
depressing because it's so bare. I'm already counting down
to Spring when we can start planting veggies and flowers
again!


I just can't resist posting a picture of our sweet Jesse cat :)

3 comments:

Jane said...

Maybe the pod things are like pod people! That's a sweet pic of Jesse. Looks like she's smiling!

Kay R. said...

Yeah, they're pod people! You better check and make sure Terry is still....Terry! Great pictures! It's all good. Especially smiling Jesse Cat! :D That's a great shot, as cats are so uncooperative subjects. Time is flying by so fast; it'll be Spring before you know it!

Kelly said...

Those pod things remind me of the movie "Little Shop of Horrors"... if one of them asks "feed me"... RUN!
Jesse cast has the sweetest face!