Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tennessee Aquarium


While we were in Chattanooga I spent 4 hours at the Tennessee
Aquarium
. It houses the largest freshwater aquarium in the
world. I started my tour with the Stingray exhibit. I even got
to pet one of them.


This pretty little creature is a freshwater Stingray.


Stingrays are related to sharks and are considered docile creatures.


Several species of Stingrays are endangered.


I took over 400 pictures while at the aquarium, so there is more
to come.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Great Stingray pics! He's so pretty! In the 3rd pic, that stingray looks like he's smiling! Can't wait to see more!

Kay R. said...

Yes, what Jane said! :)Wuz gonna say the exact same things!

ceee said...

That first one looks just like the one i got to pet like 800 years ago! :)

Kelly said...

Cool!!!! What they said :o)