Monday, September 5, 2011

Macro Spider


I found this pretty garden spider hanging out
in our Lemon Thread bush. With the macro lens
you can see every little hair on his legs. Creepy
I know!

Sorry I haven't been able to update my blog in
a couple of days. I've been dealing with a blocked
eustachian tube in my left ear due to allergies and
sinus and felt really bad all day yesterday. Hubby
Terry calls it a crustacean tube. Ha! Hopefully it
will clear up soon! In the meantime, working on my
blog helps to take my mind off of it :0) Happy Labor
Day everyone!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

The gray area looks like an alien face! Creepy!!!!!

Kay R. said...

Great macro shot! Garden spiders are so creepy cool. Hope your inner ear problem clears up ASAP!

Jane said...

Those thinks creep me out, but they are interesting to watch.... from far away! :) Loving the macro shots!

Jane said...

actually, those "things", not "thinks" creep me out! :) I hate when I do that!