Thursday, September 29, 2011

Penguins Rock!

This was one of my favorite exhibits at the Tennessee Aquarium.
I've always been fascinated by penguins and they're so much fun
to watch! The penguin exhibit opened May 3, 2007 and features
Macaroni and Gentoo penguins. The following picture is the only
one I got of them swimming.





I thought it was pretty cool how they gave names to all of the
penguins. Too cute! Check out the names.


One of many interesting penguin facts.




Happy Feet! This is my favorite picture :0)






You can tell this guy gets plenty to eat.








Aquarium personnel feeding the penguins. Can't wait to go back
and see them again!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Great pictures!! I love that one of the penguins is named "Big T"! :)

Kay R. said...

Pwengins! Love these pics!! They're so cute. Shelby was at the aquarium today and loved seeing the penguins. She got some nice pictures. She bought a little stuffed penguin keychain.

Kelly said...

OH they are sooo cute!!!! Such fascinating and adorable birds. I wanna go see them so badly!!! Great shots!!!

Ann S. said...

Thanks guys! I can't wait to hear about Shelby's trip to the aquarium and see her pictures!