Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Random Beach


The Romar Beach Baptist church on Orange Beach. They were
having a retreat the week we were at the beach. I've never seen
a church right on the beach before, have you?


Dolphin cruise anyone? I went on one in Hilton Head in 1989.
It was a lot of fun. They had glass bottom boat dolphin cruises
in Orange Beach.


This little blackbird landed on the railing of our room at our beach
house while I was taking pictures.


Rain falling over the Gulf.


Palmetto tree and Crepe Myrtle.

3 comments:

Kay R. said...

I love all these great beach shots! Beautiful place! Would be cool to have a worship service beside the sea.

Jane said...

Church on the beach - that would spike attendance, wouldn't it? :) Great shots! Love that little bird!

Ann S. said...

Did you check out that link to the church? It's a nice facility. I wish I had taken a picture of it, but there's one on their website.