Tuesday, May 17, 2011


We bought this little seed sock at
Wal Mart last week. It's a really neat
way to feed the birds, specifically finches
and chickadees etc...It's fun watching the
birds clinging to that sock, especially when
it twirls in the wind :0)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three years ago today my youngest brother,
Rob, passed away suddenly at the age of 44.
Not a day goes by that I don't think about him
or smile at something he did or said. I miss him
terribly, but I know one day we will see him again.
Love you bro!

5 comments:

Kay R. said...

Love that seed sock! How cool is that? I need to get me one.

Jane said...

That is a neat feeder! Have the squirrels found a way to it yet? :)

Ann S. said...

I've seen maybe two squirrels in our yard since we've lived here, so they're not a problem. Thank goodness!

Jane said...

We have squirrels everywhere!

Kelly said...

That is awesome!!! I want one of those! Hilarious!!!