Friday, January 14, 2011

"Here Comes the Sun and I Say It's Alright." ~ George Harrison


The sun finally came out today. It was a welcome
sight!


This isn't an ice sculpture. It came out of our cat's water bowl.
When it's this cold it's very hard to keep water for them outside.


Ah, beautiful blue sky! The snow is finally starting to melt.


Our cats took full advantage of the sunshine today. They're
probably getting cabin fever too as they stay holed up in the
garage during these cold, snowy days.

4 comments:

Jane said...

So nice to see sun today! I love the shot of the cats on the hot tub! I know they are glad for a slightly warmer day!

Kay R. said...

Here Comes The Sun -- one of my all time favorite tunes! Felt like a heat wave for a while today, didn't it? Glad your kitties enjoyed it :) Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy.....remember that one? Love the pics!

Ann S. said...

Yes, I remember Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy :0) Love that song! Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 40's. Woo hoo! Here Comes the Sun...love, love, love that song!

Kelly said...

Slowly but surely the snow is melting... my cats have been in the windows soaking up the sun. Heat wave tomorrow! Love the cat pic too! :o)