Monday, January 31, 2011

Saturday Hike


Me and T went on a roadtrip out in the country this past Saturday.
It was a gorgeous day to go out and explore. While driving on a
back road we found this old gate. The sign on top says Center Hill
Lake.


We found a trail and started walking to see where it would take
us. After walking a long distance, we finally ended up at the back
waters of Center Hill Lake. You can see the little boat dock in the
upper left of the picture. We also saw a man and two kids enjoying
a day of fishing. I bet they were wondering where we came
from :0)




The view looking back toward the trail. It was a fun day and an
enjoyable hike. It was also fun discovering a place we had never
been before. I hated to see the day end.

5 comments:

Jane said...

That's a beautiful area. Great pictures! I'd give anything if my family enjoyed hiking. I'd love to go exploring!

Kay R. said...

Neat gate. Pretty pics! Glad you got to get out and about and enjoy the beautiful weather this past weekend. I especially like that last pic. Next time, take Jane with you :)

Jane said...

Yeah! What Kay said!! :)

Ann S. said...

Next time we go out hiking, I'll let you know, sis :0) We used to hike all the time. It was nice to get out and do that again!

Kelly said...

Pretty pics!! Did you hear banjos dueling up in em woods? LOL!