Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Greetings from Smith County Tennessee!


Well, the weather forecasters were right! We woke up this morning
to a blanket of white in Middle Tennessee. We were under a winter
storm warning last night. Here in Smith county we got a little over
3 inches of snow. I know that doesn't sound like much, but for a
state whose average annual snowfall is 4 to 6 inches, that is a lot.
I took these pictures this morning from my back yard looking
toward the hills that surround our house.






I took this shot with a long lens from my back porch looking east.


The evergreen trees on the hill are all snow covered and are
absolutely gorgeous!

3 comments:

Jane said...

I love the snow covered hills around your house. Makes for beautiful pics!

Kay R. said...

You are blessed to be surrounded by such snow covered beauty! Love the pictues :)

Ann S. said...

Thanks sisters! I am truly blessed!