Friday, December 31, 2010

The Last Day of 2010


I can't believe this is my last blog post of 2010. This year sure
has flown by. I'll leave you with this shot from the 2010 Music
City Bowl that me and the hubby attended last night in Nashville.
Terry took this shot right before the game started. We played the
North Carolina Tarheels. Hopes were high that the Vols would win
their first game under Coach Derek Dooley, but it wasn't to be. We
enjoyed the game anyway. Here's hoping everyone has a very
Happy, safe and healthy 2011!

5 comments:

Kay R. said...

Big Orange Vol fans rock and roll, don't they? Too bad it ended so badly. I know you guys had fun at the game in spite of the outcome. That's a cool pic!

I've really enjoyed your blog this year, sister! You've become an exceptional photographer of all thing natural--most suitable for framing. Looking forward to more great pics and blog posts in 2011! Keep up the good work :o)
Love and Hugs to you and Terry and wishing you a happy, healthy, prosperous New Year!!

Jane said...

Couldn't watch the overtime, I was so angry at the last second of the game! :( I agree with Kay! Lovin' the blog and looking forward to more great photography!

Love you! Happy New Year!

Ann S. said...

Thank you sisters! I love you both so much and thank you so much for following my blog this year! I appreciate all the comments you've made as well. Happy New Year to you guys!

Kelly said...

Yeah, what they said!!! LOL!!! Enjoy your nature shots, always beautiful and interesting!!! I'll keep following through 2011!!!

ps... The game was over!!!!

Ann S. said...

Kelly...yes, the game was over. When the ref says it's over, it's over. They really need to change that stupid rule. Can't believe the Vols had two games taken from them last year :0( Thanks for following my blog. It means a lot. Love you!