Wednesday, December 8, 2010

For the Love of Music


I love music and one of my favorite bands of all time
is the Beatles. I grew up with John, Paul, George and
Ringo and their music. It's the first music I remember
hearing at the age of 4. John Lennon was my favorite
Beatle. He was murdered 30 years ago today by a person
whose name I won't repeat. RIP John! You are missed,
but your music still shines on!

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million
suns it calls me on and on across the universe."
~ John Lennon

"We all shine on...like the moon and the stars and the sun."
~ John Lennon

"There are places i'll remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends i still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life i've loved them all"
~ John Lennon

3 comments:

Kay R. said...

Hard to believe it has been 30 years. What a waste!

Jane said...

I'm watching Imagine: John Lennon on BBC America. I hate to remembering that night.

Kelly said...

Wonder what the world would be like if he'd lived...