Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Photo Memories from Wolf Creek


My husband Terry on the Buffalo Valley Nature trail. The
trail runs along the Caney Fork River and Wolf Creek.


Picturesque Wolf Creek. The creek was way up due to
generating on the Center Hill dam.


We enjoyed our leisurely walk around the creek. I want
to go back there when the weather warms up. This has
definitely become one of my new favorite places! The
trail isn't very long, but it makes for a nice walk.



I got a Canon Eos Rebel XSI digital camera for Christmas
and am enjoying it immensely! I'm not a professional
photographer by any means, but look forward to honing
my skills and taking better pictures. This batch of photos
will be the last that I'll be posting from my trusty Kodak
Easyshare.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Love the one of Terry walking down the road. The old building is neat, too. Keep up the good work, sis!

Kay R. said...

I agree with Jane. Those are my two faves, and by all means, keep up the good work! (I haven't used my little Kodak Easy Share since I got my new camera. I thought about carrying it around in my purse.)

Ann S. said...

Thanks for the encouragement, sisters! It's much appreciated! I need to get a smaller camera case for the Canon. The one I have now is way too big.