Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Camera Fun


I got this little glass window decoration
at the Smithville Fiddler's Jamboree a
few years back. In the background is new
fallen snow on our deck.


The glass texture of this sunflower sun
catcher made for an interesting picture.


A year ago we planted this Yoshino Cherry
tree in memory of my brother who passed
away in 2008. We decorated it with strands
of chasing colored lights. I snapped this shot
with the night portrait setting on my camera.
It was also snowing when I took this picture.
I love how the lights seem to streak out of the
top of the tree. I was holding the camera and
got that little bit of shake.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

AWESOME PICS!!!! Really beautiful! :o)

Ann S. said...

Thanks Kel! :)

Kay R. said...

I'm loving these pictures! The lights on the tree in the snow is way cool. Love the close ups. Good stuff! I know you're having fun with the new camera :o)

Kay R. said...

PS It's fun to make your shark dance with my cursor :D

Ann S. said...

I'm glad you like the shark :) Thanks for the compliment about the pictures. I'm having a blast with the new camera!

Jane said...

Love these, man! Great stuff! (I'm enjoying the shark, too!)