Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ma, Granny, Great-Granny!


My mom, Hampton Gailbreath Mabry, turned 89 years
young on Friday, March 26th.


Our family celebrated her birthday today at Morningside
of Cookeville where she has lived for the past 9 years.


We enjoyed cake, ice cream and punch. The cake was made
by a friend of my niece, Holly. Her cakes are the best. Ma
was showered with cards, gifts, hugs and well wishes. She
really enjoyed her special day.


My mom was born in Gainesboro, Tennessee on March
26th, 1921.






We love you mom!! We wish you a Happy Birthday and many,
many more! You're simply the best.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Fun day! Love the old pics! The one of Granny as a little girl looks like Sarah, the next one looks like you Ann, and the last one is my fave!! Such a cool picture!!!

Kay R. said...

Fun day! Great pics! The last one has always been my favorite one of her.

Ann S. said...

I love that last picture too!

Jane said...

I think the one of mom when she was a little girl looks like Kay! We're all related - that's for sure! Glad we all got to be together!