Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sunsets


I know some of you have seen these pictures from my
Geni website, but I wanted to include them here. I took
this picture in Key West, FL. The hubby and I went down
there for our 25th wedding anniversary in Aug. of 2007.
I would love to go back there!


This photo was taken from the beach in Ft. Lauderdale,
Florida. We stayed there for a couple of days on the way
back from Key West. This is one of my favorite sunset shots!


This picture was taken from my front porch. There's
nothing like a Tennessee sunset!

3 comments:

Kay R. said...

I love these pictures! Simply beautiful.

Jane said...

Sunsets are beautiful everywhere! TN & FL!

Kelly said...

WOW! You could make some money off that second water shot! I can hardly tell where the sky ends and the water begins! NICE! :o)