Thursday, July 30, 2009

Libby


This is our cat, Libby. She's a tortoiseshell or Tortie as
they're called. The term "tortoiseshell" is typically reserved
for cats with brindled coats that have relatively few or no
white markings. My husband Terry took this picture. I'm
surprised she cooperated because she usually doesn't like
to have her picture taken. She's a sweetheart. We have two
other cats, Jessica and Spooky. Jessica is a Calico and Spooky
is a Tortie.

Libby lounging in one of our planters under the okra
plants. She likes to hide, then jump out on you when
you walk by. Me and Terry were sitting on the backporch
steps when Miss Libby showed up. She peeked around
the corner of the house, saw us, then walked right up
to us and jumped in my lap.

3 comments:

Kay R. said...

Libby is so pretty! Cool shots! And I like the stuff you've added to the blog. I need to get me that cool Twitter app for my blog!

Jane said...

Libby is not happy in that pic! She reminds me of Misty, the cat who started it all! :-) (I like your new pic by the sunflowers, btw!)

Kelly said...

You could call her Spooky the Second!!! They look alot alike. She's purdy!