Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day 2013

The family got together at my sister, Kay and her hubby Neil's house on this soggy Independence Day. The rain didn't stop us from having fun, chowing down on some awesome barbecue and fixin's and of course fireworks. This is my niece, Julia, smiling pretty for the camera.
Niece Sarah and sister Kay.
Brother-in-law, Don, who didn't want to have his picture taken :0)
Sister Jane and niece Kendra.
My precious great nephew, Knox. I'm not sure what he was doing in this picture :0)
Brother Ken and hubby Terry.
My sister Jane and her daughter Sarah look so much alike. We had them switch glasses for this shot.
The Foy family
Niece Evan and her soon to be hubby, Shaun strike a pose.
These lovely ladies are from left to right--Sister Kay, Niece Sarah, Niece Kendra, Niece Julia and Niece Kelly.
My beautiful nieces, Evan and Kendra.
Independence Day peeps from left to right--nieces Shelby, Julia, Sarah, great nephew Knox and great nephew Elijah.
Brother-in-law Neil with Knox and my hubby, Terry.
Me on the left and my sisters, Jane and Kay.
My niece Kelly and her family, hubby Kerry and son Knox. What a wonderful day spending time with my most favorite people on the planet. It was a blast and thanks to Kay and Neil for hosting the festivities. Love you one and all. Hope everyone had a fun and safe Independence Day!



3 comments:

Kelly said...

Great pics from a great day!!!

Kay R. said...

LOVE all these pics!! I'm so glad we could be together again this 4th of July! I enjoyed all of it :)

Jane said...

You got some great shots! So much fun! It goes by so fast every time. Love our family gatherings.