Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bullet's Excellent Adventure

With the lower humidity and nice breeze, I decided to take Bullet out for a stroll around the back yard this afternoon. Here he is chilling under our Tulip Poplar sporting his new harness and leash. Who says you can't walk a cat? :0) Actually he is pretty good at it. He wasn't at first. Whenever I would put the harness on him, he would flop down on the ground. Now when he sees me getting it out, he comes running.
Now that's a real scratching post.
Listening to the hot bugs in the trees.
I couldn't resist making this little Willow crown for him. He seemed to enjoy wearing it.

3 comments:

Kay R. said...

LOVE these pics!! I'm so happy for Bullet that he gets to spend time outside. I can't believe he's wearing that willow crown! :) Looking good, Bullet. That makes me think of the willow wreaths we used to make at Morningside.

Ann S. said...

I miss making willow crowns at the Side :( Brought back good memories.

Jane said...

Great pictures! Never thought one could "walk" a cat, but I guess it can be done! I'm glad he enjoys being in the great outdoors. This was a perfect day for it, too. Miss the willow wreaths at the Side, too. :(