Tuesday, August 2, 2011

They Always Come Back :0)


I woke up this morning to the sound of a kitten crying! Turns out
one of the three kittens that we took in over the weekend has
come back. So, I took it to our Animal Wellness center here in
town and found out it's a male and is about 10 weeks old. He's a
tiny little thing weighing in at 1.6pounds. I had him wormed,
tested for feline leukemia, and he's had his first shots. Animal
Wellness also gave me some free Heartline, which was really nice
of them. We plan on finding a home for the little guy. So far the
other two haven't shown up and I hope they don't. I think it will
be easier to find a home for one instead of three
kitties.

3 comments:

Kay R. said...

Such a pretty little kitty. Hope you can find him a good home.

Jane said...

So cute! Poor little thing! Makes me wonder what happened to the other ones. :(

Kelly said...

They've split up and gone they're separate ways. This one liked y'all so much that it decided to come back. He'll make a good pet :o)