Sunday, August 28, 2011

Macro Photography

Yesterday, me and Terry took a trip down to Dury's in Nashville.
I had been saving up my Christmas and birthday money and had
decided to by a new flash for my camera. What I wasn't expecting
to get was a macro lens. What an unexpected surprise it was when
Terry asked me if I would like to get one. I've always wanted a
macro lens because it's the form of photography that I'm most
interested in. The following pictures are my first attempt with
my new lens. It's harder than you think.

Cherry tomato


African Violet


Zinnia

2 comments:

Kay R. said...

Hey, congrats on the macro lens! It's my fave type of photography, too. Lots of fun. Love the pics you shot!!!

Jane said...

I'm glad you got the macro lens & flash! I'm digging all the macro photography. Makes you see the world in a whole new light! :)