Saturday, March 5, 2011


I found this cat lounging on our front porch a couple of days ago.
I have no idea where he came from. I think he was taking a fancy
to our cat, Jessica, who was sitting in the window seal at the time.
Thankfully both of our girls were spayed a long time ago :0)


Deer in the headlights :0) He heard the noise from my camera
shutter and looked up. Needless to say he was surprised to see
me standing at the door. He must belong to someone because
he looked like he hadn't missed a meal. I just hope he's been
neutered!

3 comments:

Kay R. said...

That's a pretty cat! He's looking for love in all the wrong places ;) You guys are a cat magnet, like we are. I told Neil I don't want any more cats or animals or pets of any kind after Buddy is gone, but they seem to find us whether we like it or not. That cat does look well cared for. Maybe he'll give up and go back home soon :)

Jane said...

That is a pretty cat. What did Jessie think of him? :)

Ann S. said...

Jessie cat just sat in the window sill looking at him like "why are you laying on my porch?" Kay...I hear you about no more cats. After Libby and Jessica are gone there won't be anymore. Knock on wood :0)