Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Angel Button


This is Angel Button Mabry. She's our sister, Cynthia's, Maltese.
She's been staying with us while her mom is on a trip. Button is
almost 8 years old and is the sweetest little snugglebug you'll ever
want to meet! Two years ago she was diagnosed with an immune
disease called autoimmune hemolytic anemia. She takes meds to
treat her illness, and is doing very well. She's one tough little furball!


She loves sleeping on Terry's lap when he's laying on the
couch.


While I drained and cleaned our hot tub the other day,
Angel Button stretched out on the deck and soaked up
some sun.


She also loves to hang out with me in the office when I'm
on the computer. Here she is curled up on the carpet next
to my desk. She's a sweetie!

5 comments:

Kay R. said...

Awww...little Angel Button is just sweet as sugar. Bet she's having a ball at your house :D

Ann S. said...

We've enjoyed having the Button pup around! She loves chasing Jessica and Libby :)

Jane said...

Good Button pics!! I'm behind on checking the blogs!! Give her a hug for me!

Ann S. said...

I'll definitely give her a hug for you, sis!

Kelly said...

Cute as a BUTTON!!! She's is such a sweetie! Love her bunches!!! :o)