Wednesday, November 2, 2011


Our cat, Bullet, loves to drink out of our bathroom faucet. He
jumps up on the side of our tub...


then leaps to the bathroom counter top. He's quite the acrobat.


Curious kitty.


It's funny watching him play in the water.




I've heard that some cats like to drink out of faucets. Bullet also
likes to drink out of the toilet, so we keep the toilet lids closed.


He likes to stick his head under the running water. It's become
a game for him and it's fun to watch. Not sure he would let me
give him a bath though.

4 comments:

Kay R. said...

What great pictures of Bullet!! I've never seen a cat drink from a faucet. Well, now I have :) Cool beans!

Kelly said...

Excellent pics!!! Love the leap and the last shot.
My cats like the faucet too but they don't like water on them. Bullet seems like a fur ball of fun!!! :o)

Ann S. said...

He is a fur ball of fun :0) Never a dull moment!

Jane said...

Awesome pictures! So funny! I've never seen a cat that doesn't mind getting wet!! I love how he "claws" the stream! Great stuff! :)